Benefits of Membership
- The opportunity to be part of the largest membership association of UK Dermatological Surgeons
- Access to high quality education in dermatology and skin surgery, including priority notice of all forthcoming BSDS organised courses and events
- Access to all areas of the BSDS website including case studies, online newsletter, minutes of Executive and Annual General meetings and BSDS discussion forum
- Free attendance at BSDS Bi-annual Clinical Meetings. These meetings bring you the latest information on a range of clinical and research breakthroughs, procedures and issues. Meetings are CPD approved.
- Educational opportunities including the BSDS Travelling Fellowship and BSDS annual awards
- A bi-annual BSDS Newsletter which includes Society news updates, case studies, developments and more.
- Members discounts on society products including a special subscription rate to the Journal of Dermatological Surgery; a print and online professional journal dedicated to dermatologists
- The ability to influence how dermatology and skin surgery is delivered in the UK, both at national and local level. BSDS Executive Committee members work on your behalf and in conjunction with the British Association of Dermatologists (BAD) to shape policy and regulatory practices which impact on the way you work
- BSDS Annual General Meeting and Annual Scientific meetings which have a strong educational, clinical and regional content and feature highly influential speakers